This is the life of a wonderful girl named Maya De going on an adventure finally. Actually this is just what is happening. I want to keep you all updated. Peace!!!!!!!!!
Hi
Hi,
My name is Maya ? . I am ten. My birthday is in September on the 13th. I have a great life, and fabulous friends. Read my blogs. Learn something ok. Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Selena Gomez Leaving Wizard of Waverly Place
I can not believe that Selena Gomez is leaving the hit show: Wizard of Waverly Place. The show will suck without her precense on there. I wonder will the show still be on Disneychannel. Leave your comments. I am anxious to hear your thoughts.
I didnt know that!!!!!!!! You're right the show will suck without her. I am bout to do some research on this horrible news. I will let you know about what I find out ASAP!!!!
I didnt know that!!!!!!!! You're right the show will suck without her. I am bout to do some research on this horrible news. I will let you know about what I find out ASAP!!!!
ReplyDeleteBtw, how did you find out bout this????